About the job
Every career journey is personal. That’s why we empower you with the tools and support to create your own success story.Be challenged. Be heard. Be valued. Be you … be here.Job SummaryThe VP, Program Management is responsible for providing leadership oversight and strategic direction for high profile regulatory programs and other large scale, complex technical programs. This includes designing, planning, monitoring and delivering against the program strategy; understanding the project interdependencies, managing risks, and ensuring proper documentation and communication. It will include direct interactions with regulators, executive leadership and other senior leaders in order to ensure regulatory and bank commitments are met.Job DescriptionJOB FUNCTIONS:Position Will Lead Critical Regulatory Programs Or Other Large Scale, Complex Technical Programs Impacting All Areas Across Bread Financial, With Functions That Include But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for working with business and bank leaders in planning and managing execution of all required changes tied to regulatory exams. This is a highly visible role and will require direct discussions with the regulating bodies, including Bread Financial Executive Leadership Team.
- Responsible for managing Program and Project managers, inclusive of 3rd party providers, to ensure effective integrated planning, execution, readiness and adoption of changes.
- Communicates and coordinates vertically and horizontally to identify, document and gain agreement and execute on all changes, impacts, dependencies, plans, risks, and mitigations. Lead program level calls.
- Guide team and ensure change rigor is met and leverage it for regulatory evidence.
- Effectively manage and report on program status & related risks, issues, decisions.
- Participate in portfolio level change planning, execution, and governance.
- Creation and implementation of detailed operating model changes
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment, some travel may be required.Reports to: SVPDirect Reports: 0 direct reports. Leadership of third party. Leadership of high profile, highly visible program.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or other related degree
- 12 or more years Leadership experience managing direct and indirect teams, Experience interfacing with bank regulators, leading changes aligned with regulatory programs, working within a financial institution, operational excellence or six sigma training / designation
- MBA in Business, Finance, Marketing or other related degree
- 20 years in leading large scale change programs – (tech and non-tech) with external client impacts
- Experience working in credit card or consumer products space
Typical Starting Range$213,400.00 – $457,400.00Full Salary Range For PositionCalifornia:$245,400.00 – $571,700.00Colorado:$213,400.00 – $480,200.00New York:$234,800.00 – $571,700.00Washington:$224,100.00 – $525,800.00The actual base pay within this range may be dependent upon many factors, which may include, but are not limited to, work location, education, experience, and skills.Bread Financial offers medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other voluntary benefits (including basic and optional life insurance, supplemental medical plans, and short and long-term disability) to eligible associates (regular full-time associates scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more) and their spouses/domestic partners, and child(ren) under the age of 26. New associate elected coverage begins on date of hire (with the exception of disability coverage which has a 6-month waiting period). Six weeks of 100% paid parental leave for eligible parents is available after a 180-day waiting period. Hired associates can immediately enroll in Bread Financial’s 401(k) plan.All associates receive 11 paid holidays. Associates have discretion in managing their time away from work through the Flexible Time Off (FTO) program and may need to notify and receive approval from their manager prior to taking the time off. Associates receive 80 hours of Paid Sick and Safety Time per calendar year at the beginning of each year and is prorated in the associate’s first year of employment.Hired associates will be able to elect to purchase company stock during offering periods in June and December. You will be eligible for an annual incentive bonus based on individual and company performance.Click here for more Benefits information.About Bread FinancialAt Bread Financial, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and be a part of our award-winning culture. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally. Bread Financial supports the overall wellness of our associates with a diverse suite of benefits and offers boundless opportunities for career development and non-traditional career progression.Bread Financial is a tech-forward financial services company providing simple, personalized payment, lending and saving solutions. The company creates opportunities for its customers and partners through digitally enabled choices that offer ease, empowerment, financial flexibility and exceptional customer experiences. Driven by a digital-first approach, data insights and white-label technology, Bread Financial delivers growth for its partners through a comprehensive product suite, including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment lending, and buy now, pay later (BNPL). Bread Financial also offers direct-to-consumer solutions that give customers more access, choice and freedom through its branded Bread Cashback American Express® Credit Card and Bread Savings products.Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Bread Financial is powered by its 7,500+ global associates and is committed to sustainable business practices.
- Bread Financial offers competitive pay, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for the Company.
- The Company participates in E-Verify.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
- The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. The Company will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process. Applicants with disabilities may contact the Company to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Recruiting Team at TaOps@breadfinancial.com.
Job FamilyMarketingJob TypeRegular