About the job
At DISH, we’re redefining consumer expectations through new tools, new business models and new ways of thinking to meet the convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually transform the way our society communicates, collaborates and connects. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change, and the power to drive it, we’ll emerge as the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at large. Together, we’ll change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the EVP, Boost Mobile, this role will own the marketing, experience design and brand communications for the Boost Mobile brand. It will be responsible for linking DISH’s innovations, products and services to drive demand and build loyalty across all channels.
- This role will help create a truly holistic marketing capability.
- It will help manage traditional marketing functions such as creative, media, partnerships and experiential marketing with customer experience, retail and product design, customer science and insights and corporate communications to drive new channels of creativity.
Skills, Experience And Requirements
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of high-level marketing experience with significant comprehension of the wireless marketplace. Ideally, this person will have experience in telecommunications, digital media, media, entertainment, technology, the internet, or a subscription-based industry.
- Track record of leading marketing strategies for a world-class mobile, telecommunications, or similar technology company within a high-growth, high-change environment.
- Collaborative, hands-on approach to the work that is reflected through your management style and employee communications.
- The ability to effectively balance the desire for broad change with an understanding of realistic results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty and the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations.
- The ability, through your work and leadership style, to attract and recruit top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity and manage performance; widely viewed as a strong developer of others.
- Self-awareness of own limitations; leads by example and drives the organization’s performance with an attitude of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement.
- A BA/BS in a related discipline is required; MBA is preferred.
Salary Range Compensation: $200,000.00/Year – $300,000.00/Year
Compensation And Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits . The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role’s location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.