About the job
VP of Product – Elevations Credit Union
- Financial Services Experience (Minimum of 5 years)
- Product Marketing Experience (Checking, Credit Card, Auto Lending, Mortgage Lending)
- Leverage Product, Member and Consumer data to synthesize analysis
- Very strong communication skills (internally and externally)
- Coaching and Leadership Development
- CX Experience (NPS)
- Fintech is a plus
The Vice President, Product is responsible for driving business growth by developing segment client acquisition strategies and collaboratively building a vision and strategic direction for Elevations Credit Union’s competitive product portfolio. This position will orchestrate the development of short- and long-term product & segment plans and roadmaps in support of our strategic objectives. The successful candidate will partner closely with other departments, including Business Lines, Business Intelligence, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Operations, etc. to align, execute and oversee results delivery. The portfolio includes B2C, B2B, and B2B2C products: deposits, checking, savings, debit and credit cards, payment options and loan products.
Essential Functions include:
- Orchestrate and oversee synthetization of market research, market landscape, consumer insights, pricing analytics to develop robust plans based on consumer needs, right to win, and potential; Understand where the industry is going and stay ahead of trends
- Effectively translate insights into valuable product & segment business recommendations and prioritized recommendations
- Strategically positions the organization for success with high priority segments and products
- Oversee the development and management of Elevations portfolio of products and segment opportunities and recommendations – Innovation, Incubation, Implementation, Commercialization, Management, Sunset. Ensure the portfolio strategy will support our revenue lines’ growth objectives
- Lead cross-functional teams to leverage critical data & insights to drive go-to-market recommendations
- Leverages product and segment scorecards to ensure aligned understanding and coordinated efforts to drive results
- Creates and maintains strategic relationships with company leaders and business partners to develop plans and delivery on the strategy
- Oversee the development and deployment of product offering
- Provides expert consultation on the lifecycle of payments and cards methodologies.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in strategy and/or strategic product/segment execution
- 3 to 5 years of Financial Institution Experience
- Deep knowledge of segmentation/product strategies, insights, analytics, business planning – in both B2B and B2C environments
- Experience in multi-cultural marketing and segmentation
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- A proven track record of delivering business impact
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative
- Ability to navigate and lead in a matrixed organization
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to motivate, influence others and make decisions.
- Demonstrated experience deploying progressive cards and payments strategies.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Elevations uses multi-factor authentication to keep our data safe. As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment with us. This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time / 40 hours per week
We value human relationships and are a face-to-face culture, but allow for remote work as long as our employees are onsite the majority of the time.