Full Job Description
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? ServiceLink, one of the top providers in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual with in depth knowledge of the mortgage default, banking, vendor management, or real estate industry. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with clients, managing P&L’s, and is driven to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. If you are ready for a career and not just your next job, now is the time to join our team and become a part of something big.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
- Oversee Team of leaders responsible for overall management, direction, and coordination of the Preservation/Inspection teams, Quality Program office, ISO Compliance, and Network Operations, including planning, efficiencies and review of all steps associated with process
- Manage P&L Departments with focus on global productivity, pipeline, quality standards
- Partner in new client onboarding projects and initiatives while maintaining current client satisfaction
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
- Proven experience and execution in contract negotiation, conflict resolution, strategy development, and project management
- Previous mortgage servicing and/or property preservation experience
- 5+ Years of leadership experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Manage P&L departments with focus on global productivity, pipeline, and quality standards.
- Responsible for overall management, direction, and coordination of the Preservation/Inspection teams, Quality Program office, ISO Compliance, and Network Operations, including planning, efficiencies and review of all steps associated with process improvements.
- Participate in new client onboarding project and maintain current client satisfaction.
- Travel as needed to prospective clients, current clients, and industry conferences.
- Lead and/or participate in project management as needed.
- Review SOW’s, PCF (Process Change Forms), and project plans for approval.
- Present loss reporting, scorecard reviews, and client updates to executive management.
- Provide frequent and detailed client feedback to all members of management team.
- Work closely with the Client Relations team to meet throughput goals and customer expectations for delivery and quality.
- Develop plans to meet the goals of the team and drive the production operation to execute these plans.
- Work to improve overall global performance by working with managers and production teams through continuous improvement processes.
- Handle time management, interviewing, hiring, and disciplinary needs of staff.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years previous leadership experience required.
- Previous mortgage servicing and/or property preservation experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication required.
- Ability to excel in a high-impact position with fast-paced, deadline driven environment required.
- Knowledge of property management, construction, and property insurance preferred.
- Experience in working with P&L a plus.
- Basic understanding of local laws and ordinances regarding property condition preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Intermediate PC skills, typing, and Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Completion of client registration guidelines and business rules, user review guide, classroom training, system training, and side by side training required.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100,000 – $200,000 /yr. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors as permitted by law.ServiceLink offers a number of benefits to its employees, including health, vision, dental and life insurance; 401(k) plans; Employee Stock Purchase Plan; and paid vacation and sick time.
$100,000 – $200,000 a year