Techint Labs is a relationship-driven, independent advertising agency specializing in media, analytics, and design. We are a team of passionate strategists, creators, and innovators who take brands to new heights. We love what we do and thrive on exceeding expectations for our clients and partners.
We believe that our team is our greatest asset, and our focus on company culture has led to being recognized as a “Best Workplace” across Inc. Magazine (2017, 2018), Denver Business Journal (2018), and Built In Colorado (2018-2022).
Let’s push boundaries, together.
Over the last five years, Techint Labs has grown from one to a team of 30 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization, as well as traditional media planning and buying, analytics/measurement as a service, and Creative Services.
We are looking to hire a Vice President of Business Development to help prospect and develop new business. The Vice President of Business Development will be responsible for identifying new sales leads, demoing our technology, pitching products/services, and hitting revenue targets. This requires research into organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential markets, researching and understanding the needs of these companies, contacting these clients through various methods, and working across teams to develop recommendations and onboarding. Further, these tasks will require preparing Google Slides presentations, contacting clients to inform them about new industry developments, developing quotes and proposals, negotiating contracts, and staying up to date on vendor solutions. You must be socially adept, good with numbers, a natural leader, strong in communication, retain problem-solving skills, have attention to detail, be a self-starter, and have excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strategy: Work with the President to develop and implement current and new business development plans to grow revenue. Develop new opportunities within key verticals, and prospect within target companies to drive new business.
- Prospecting: Identify and cultivate prospects with cold outreach, networking, events, webinars, marketing, RFPs, existing partner relationships, etc.
- Execution: Collaborate with the Media, Client Services, Ad Operations, and Creative teams to build, pitch, close, and onboard new clients.
- Marketing: Collaborate with internal marketing teams to build and iterate on outbound marketing strategies.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior client service, translating and executing sophisticated marketing strategies that include digital, creative and traditional media, and growing client relationships.
- Digital Training & Seminars: This role will participate in planning, building and delivering strategic digital advertising training and seminars. Both sales and product training will be a part of this role, primarily via conference webinar, but also in person. Effective and engaging public speaking is mandatory.
- Pipeline & CRM Management: Manage deal cycles and track pipeline within Salesforce. Forecast revenue by deal stage.
- Team Management: Manage and coach the existing Business Development Representative to help this person achieve their KPIs, which are centered around creating meetings and opportunities on your behalf.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year(s)?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it. Coming to the table with ideas and/or solutions for each problem will be expected
- Travel: Be available to travel up to 20%.
- 10+ years of working and communicating with clients and internal customers focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 10+ years in a business development, sales, or sales management role, preferably at a digital advertising company or related SAAS company
- Experience with procurement-based sales, including identifying, writing, and submitting formal RFPs
- Experience with technology demonstrations as part of the sales process
- Experience with data and analytics platforms like Google Analytics and GA4
- Proven sales executive experience, including meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospect identification to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
This role is preferred to be located near our Denver, CO office, with hybrid work from home flexibility.
- Our HQ is in Denver, Colorado. Our fun, downtown location is open for those who wish to work in the office, set visitor meetings, and collaborate with coworkers in person. Office perks include a dog friendly policy, snacks for all (healthy options and vegan options available), beverages, and an open floor plan where team members can book a desk any time.
- Team members must live and work in the United States* (*territories excluded), and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
Techint Labs offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, wellness program, paid paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.
Compensation for this role is a combination of salary and commission, targeting a total annual compensation range of $125,000 – $225,000. The commission structure will be tied to individual achievement of revenue and margin goals, as well as team budget achievement.
IMPORTANT: SECURITY NOTICE
We’re excited that you’re interested in exploring job opportunities with Techint Labs! However, we also want to remind you to be cautious and wary of recruitment scams that have become increasingly common across all industries.
Fraudsters may pose as a representative of a company, and unsuspecting applicants may be invited to participate in fake interviews, asked to fill out fabricated employment applications, or even issued fake offer letters. This is all in an attempt to entice victims to pay money or divulge sensitive personal information.
We take your safety and privacy seriously, and want to assure you that we will never ask for your financial information during any part of the interview process.
Our communication will always come from an @careers.techintlabs.com or @techintlabs.com domain.
If you receive any suspicious activity, please stop communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
*** Please do not send resumes via email ***