Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, with over 1 billion square feet in 19 countries, over $200B of gross AUM. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create a competitive advantage. As a top ranked U.S. company among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Technology Program Director
Job Title: Technology Program Director
Company: PrologisAs the Director, you will lead a multi-functional team providing design, evaluation, testing, implementation, and support of new and existing technology solutions relating the Capital Deployment, Finance and Strategic Capital businesses. This individual must be able to think strategically, look at the business analytically, consider the end-user, and be able to implement business initiatives and solutions at scale. We are looking for a strong creative, collaborative person who can lead others for mutual success. The Director will need to work with global colleagues and partners across multiple time zones. If you are an experienced leader with a technological background, hard-working, and a self-starter who thrives on continual learning in a challenging position, this is the role for you. This position can be remote or remote/hybrid at one of our 30+ offices across the US.
What’s Needed To Do That
- Work with a diverse set of stakeholders including Tax, FP&A, Treasury, Capital Deployment, Investment Services, Valuations, Operations, Client Relations, Fund Management, Portfolio Management and Accounting to define Prologis’ digital strategy for technology supporting their goals
- Lead the implementation of these technologies globally; includes designing, planning, building, deployment, training, documentation, maintenance, change management, and subsequent upgrades.
- Monitor the integrity of these systems, develop a roadmap, support system, and optimize corporate workflows through application development.
- Responsible for ongoing upgrades and enhancements working with vendors, and installing upgrades, as needed.
- Ensure agile teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility, and support the overall capability portfolio management, release management, and change management.
- Expected to lead outcomes at the front edge of Real Estate finance and logistics technology advancements.
- Liaise with Data and Analytics team to advance future state of data management using financial modeling applications and investor relations applications.
- Lead a small team of direct reports: create long-term and short-term goals, coach, mentor and develop.
- Lead an extended team of vendors and contractors including offshore staff to achieve project goals.
Tell Us If You Are Ready
- 8+ years of applied technology experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate operations and/or finance application technology experience.
- Minimum 3 years of SQL experience with a focus in business intelligence technologies (Snowflake preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle models (e.g., Scrum) & Agile Scrum techniques (e.g., user stories, backlog grooming, planning, etc.) – experience with JIRA products is a plus.
- Proven ability to multitask and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources.
- Knowledge of various platform & ETL technologies/tools and processes (such as Informatica, Denodo, AWS, Snowflake, Tableau, and Outsystems) is a plus.
- Experience with a combination of Treasury Management Systems, Financial Modeling Applications (e.g., Planful, OneStream), Customer Relations Management (CRM) Software such as Salesforce, and Investment Management Systems (e.g., Dynamo, Juniper Square etc.) preferred.
- A thirst for knowledge about industry advancements in both technology and real estate.
- Experience in some aspect of the commercial real estate or financial markets.
- Experience working with finance and accounting departments.
- Foundational understanding of data management, stewardship, and operational models.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to distill meaningful and accurate information from potentially ambiguous business descriptions.
- Proven ability to achieve results.
- Leads by example and maintains a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Looking for a director that is driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented.
Hiring Salary Range of: $151,000-$185,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s location, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.People FirstEach of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment TypeFull timeLocation:Denver, ColoradoAdditional Locations:Atlanta, Georgia, Cerritos, California, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, East Rutherford, New Jersey, Las Vegas, Nevada, San Francisco, California, Seattle, WashingtonAs a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, all employees must have at least one vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.