At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. The workplace of the future is going to be amazing, and we’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are passionate about AI. By joining our America’s team you’ll help define how customers can change how they work using Generative AI, and the latest in discriminative AI solutions from ServiceNow.
Join us and be part of an exciting journey to re-define how the world does work with the latest in AI solutions from ServiceNow.
What You Get to Do in This Role:
- Be part of a pre-sales team of AI specialists improving how customers ” do work ” using ServiceNow Generative AI.
- Have a voice in how ServiceNow develops their next AI solutions to address challenging business problems.
- Be one of the first at ServiceNow to help set the direction on how to sell the newest ServiceNow Generative AI solutions to our customers.
- Enable your peers to sell. You will have the opportunity to work with sales and marketing leadership to build sales assets that will drive ServiceNow AI pipeline in our customer base.
- Partner with the sales team to drive and close AI opportunities.
- Provide demonstrations of ServiceNow’s AI powered solutions; both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both on-site and via virtual meetings.
- Scope and deliver proof-of-concept/value engagements with prospects.
- Pre-Sales Experience: 5+ years of technical pre-sales or consulting work experience is HIGHLY preferred.
- AI Experience: 3+ years of technical experience selling AI Models, Deep Learning Models, and Large Language Models with a focus on Generative AI is HIGHLY preferred.
- Presentation strength in articulating and logically communicating AI concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers for using AI and Automation technologies.
- Development experience using cloud-based AI platforms. Nvidia Nemo and Microsoft Azure Python skills are highly valued.
- Experience with large relational/NoSQL data stores and transformation techniques to make data consumable by AI models.
- Certification in a major AI platform (e.g., Microsoft Azure) is valued.
- Experience with ServiceNow’s Predictive/Task Intelligence, AI Search, and Virtual Agent is highly valued.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the work week to support technical sales activities.
If you’re looking for a challenge to redefine the world of work with AI, then you should apply. We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a unique growth culture. ServiceNow is a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will flourish. You will have an opportunity to grow your professional career through working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented individuals in the business.
For positions in Colorado, we offer a base pay of $149,250 to $246,300, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs. Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.