The Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst is responsible for forecasting and analysis of financial metrics (Orders, Sales, Profit, Cash) across our two manufacturing sites. Supports monthly financial outlooks, evaluates performance and generates forecasts, understands variances, and creates action /mitigation plans. This position requires experience working with complex data and deadlines in support of semi-annual long range planning cycles, monthly outlooks, and quarterly executive reviews. Advanced analysis and outstanding attention-to-detail are critical.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost analysis.
- Prepare, report, and consolidate annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, in support of long-range strategic planning.
- Deliver weekly reports along with monthly financial close.
- Regularly communicate findings to senior leaders in concise and meaningful reports
- Perform ad hoc analysis and assist business unit with complex tasks and requests.
- Collect and analyze quantitative data to develop relevant reports leading to cost reductions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for internal financial systems and reporting.
- Build analytical frameworks, models, and reporting packages that help identify and drive growth strategies for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or business-related discipline
- CPA preferred.
- 7+ years of FP&A experience in a manufacturing environment
- Direct experience creating, tracking, and controlling actual forecasts and budget metrics.
- Ability to create complex models, trial balance sheets, consolidation modeling and forecasting.
- Strong communication skills, forthright, with the ability to drive a winning culture.
- Update standing cost rates and analyze results.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, HFM preferred.
- Excellent modeling, data manipulation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
To adhere to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
Our work environment is fast-paced and professional while providing continued growth fostered by our commitment to teamwork. We offer comprehensive benefits including PTO, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, long-term and short-term disability.