ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater’s corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We’re backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager will play a critical role in our Growth Marketing team, collaborating closely with our product marketing and corporate solutions marketing teams. This role requires a strategic thinker who can develop and execute effective B2B marketing strategies, identify opportunities to drive revenue, and optimize customer acquisition and retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the high-frequency customer targeting and marketing strategy for ezCater’s Growth Marketing team Develop keen understanding/firmographics of ezCater’s highest value, most frequent customers (in concert with our Customer Insights and Product Marketing teams)
- Build our database marketing program based on 1) firm understanding of customer personas/titles and 2) clear approach to vendor landscape to support efforts, including understanding right vendors to leverage for optimal customer targeting
- Pilot and ultimately build a comprehensive database marketing program in partnership with our Marketing Engineering team
- Build new marketing approaches/messaging to acquire high value/frequency customers and quickly identify the highest impact, efficient approaches by iterating quickly on learnings and optimizing based on insights
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing and Corporate Solutions marketing teams to incorporate high-frequency customer targeting and messaging into existing marketing campaigns – focused on acquiring new high-frequency customers and maximizing value from existing customers
- Partner with Corporate Solutions marketing team to identify and “graduate” cohorts of high-frequency customers to high-value corporate accounts
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive dynamics, and customer insights in B2B marketing
- Track and report on key performance metrics: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for B2B marketing initiatives and develop reporting mechanisms to track and communicate progress to stakeholders.
What You Have:
- 7+ years deep experience, and demonstrated success, in planning and executing successful B2B marketing strategies that drive customer and revenue growth, particularly with experience in driving B2B campaigns for high velocity businesses with shorter sales cycles
- Experience scoping, building, and executing database marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and strategies
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering measurable business impact
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools
- Strong analytical mindset and Excel skills paired with a strong sense of business operations
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to execute against plans. Ability to manage multiple projects based on priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The national cash compensation range for this role is $125,000 – $166,000*.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.