Full Job Description
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Auditor as part of Chief Operating Office focused on issue validation.
In this role you will:
- Perform audit testing components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the Audit Plan
- Plan and execute independent audit testing and ensure that they are timely and accurate
- Identify and assess key risks and controls
- Execute and document work in accordance with Wells Fargo Internal Audit policy
- Identify and develop compensating controls that mitigate audit findings and make recommendations to management
- Inform manager of situational issues that might compromise objectivity or independence
- Design and execute tests to verify control effectiveness
- Document work papers according to the standards of the Internal Audit policy and guidance
- Demonstrate professional skepticism while performing major components of audits
- Lead smaller scale audits or projects
- Develop ways to improve existing audit practices
- Develop effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance
- Participate in projects as directed
- Develop business partnerships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide through professional communication and clear audit deliverables
- 4+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time Pay Range
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual