Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our Audit organization.
- Provide high quality Environmental Social Governance (ESG) assurance services to clients with ESG reporting – responsible for the execution of external ESG engagements of various clients, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants, in accordance with relevant regulatory and professional auditing and assurance standards
- Grow business leveraging existing relationships to drive adoption of ESG principles in the market and further the growth of ESG services
- Manage non-audit relationships and audit targets to confirm that ESG breadth of services are marketed
- Lead and participate in the ESG Center of Excellence (ESG CoE) projects and initiatives with a specific area of focus on methodology development, thought leadership, audit quality, people and growth
- Develop, modify and provide field training on ESG standards, communications and guidance
- Develop and lead the culture for the engagement teams and mentor members in their career development within the ESG CoE, on ESG engagements and through the BU Network as well as help drive audit innovation at the engagement team and practice level
- Minimum twelve years of recent professional working experience with a minimum of seven years recent financial statement audit experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience and a minimum of five years of experience with reporting process and controls
- Minimum one year of experience with ESG subject matter criteria
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university; Masters degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Licensed CPA in their home office state; other Sustainability degrees or certifications, preferred
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, GAAS, PCAOB audit standards preferred, as well as working knowledge with known ESG frameworks
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed via the URL below. The range is specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant’s skills, performance, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your emotion and mental health. KPMG provides personal days off per fiscal year depending on job classification, standard work hours and years of service. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year. Available benefits are based on eligibility.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).