About the job
Aspire Partners seeks current or former Business Professionals, Executives, B2B Sales reps, Finance executives, CFOs, COOs, and Controllers.
Become an Aspire Account Executive and utilize your professional experience.
You can be part of the solution needed TODAY. Help businesses across America create efficiencies and much-needed revenue for their companies during these economic uncertainties with no cost to the businesses.
Earn $100K+ annually … as a Sideline—no need to quit your day job. Part-time or full-time.
Pay for Performance, 1099 compensation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivator who routinely sets and exceeds their own goals. If you’re goal-oriented and self-motivated, you’ll thrive here.
- Proven track record of relationship-building and influencing.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Pay for Performance, 1099 compensation – residual monthly income paid for the client’s life (average 10+ years!).
- This position requires no quotas and no caps on earnings.
- Work alongside your current position or business.
- Sideline, Part-time or Full-time.
- Training and ongoing support provided.
- Identify opportunities in our cost-saving services with prospects and new clients, building them into long-term relationships.
- Serve as a liaison between prospective clients and Business Development Director/SME.
- Current or former Business Professional, Executive, B2B Sales Rep, Finance Executive, CFO, COO, or Controller.
- Ability to lead conversations with prospects and clients.
- Must have 10+ years of business experience working with decision-makers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and results-driven.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
Aspire Partners offers B2B solutions with front-end timing and at no cost or investment to prospective companies. It’s a win-win for clients. Current inflationary conditions make our services more relevant and in demand for all sectors. Companies desperately need our help. Our solutions can help companies thrive during these uncertain times by solving efficiency issues and adding to their bottom line.
Every business needs to reach peak profitability and efficiency. Handling account payables, reducing expenses, and attracting and retaining good employees is vital to the success of every business. We create operational efficiencies and actual cost savings for companies of all sizes and industries without switching vendors or current, established relationships with company vendors or service providers.
Upon submitting your application, candidates will receive a Next Steps email with a brief overview. A hiring team member will contact candidates who meet our qualifications to schedule an interview for a possible position with our company.