About the job
Cin7 is a fast-growing global software company that provides solutions for modern-day product sellers. We help these sellers keep track of their inventory at scale, and help them sell their products across multiple sales channels around the world.Cin7 is expanding very quickly with a mission to become the leading Inventory Management Software brand in the world, and we are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our team.How You’ll Make An ImpactAs our head of technology and strategic partnerships globally, you’ll be responsible for building and establishing a thriving and industry leading technology partner ecosystem. This includes engagement with existing strategic partners as well as identifying and recruiting new curated partners to bring into our ecosystem and doing so in close partnership with the Product team. You will be responsible for establishing leadership level alignment with the partners across strategic initiatives, product roadmap, differentiated offerings in Cin7’s marketplace and go-to-market (GTM) approach to drive joint success. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing and growing a strong technology ecosystem and ability to engage at the executive level within Cin7 and within partner organizations.Here’s What You’ll Do In This Role
- Drive strategic alignment with our key top tier partners (including Intuit, Xero, Shopify, Amazon, Walmart)
- In close partnership with the Product team, achieve truly differentiated offerings for native integrations and also identify new technology partners to recruit and onboard.
- Ensure strong technical and sales/marketing alignment with respective counterparts in the partner organization (e.g. account access, demo accounts, marketplace listing and promotion, joint webinar, press release of new releases, keynote and sessions at partner’s global conferences among others).
- Identify and create a program to manage both strategic partners (tier 1 and tier 2) and breadth partners with an efficient and standardized approach to recruit, onboard and activate within our ecosystem.
- Launch Cin7 Technology Partner Program (with CDN – Cin7 Developer network) to recruit, onboard, enable tech partners to create a industry leading partner ecosystem of best of breed partners.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, and Partner Marketing teams to align on priority partners to bring into the Cin7 ecosystem and joint GTM efforts.
- Create and execute Cin7 marketplace strategy including an online catalog and in-product discovery with try to buy experience.
Here’s What You’ll Bring With You
- 8+ years of tech partnerships, ecosystem management and business development experience with a focus on SaaS B2B solutions.
- Experience leading/working across multiple global time zones and hybrid work environments with an openness to occasional travel.
- Demonstrated experience as a strategic partner to executive leadership teams.
- Extensive knowledge of B2B SaaS / Partnerships success metrics.
- Deep experience with app marketplaces and ISV ecosystem.
- Knowledge of APIs to drive the right level of integration conversation, SaaS pricing model, partner co-motion model.
- Experience owning and delivering against partnership KPIs.
- Strong communication, presentation, and storytelling skills with executive presence for both internal and external audiences.
In Return, We Offer
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge
- A Global Wellness Day celebrated companywide, providing you a dedicated holiday to focus on your own wellbeing
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers
$145,000 – $160,000 a yearBase salary + Annual BonusWhy CIN7?CIN7 is a leader in one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we’re growing exponentially. We’re looking to add people to our team who are passionate about working with a fast growth tech company.At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.We value diversity at Cin7, and bring people into the heart of everything we do. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our teamIn accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.