About the job
Role: Director of ITSM & End User Services
Location: Downtown Denver, CO (3 days per week onsite) – Parking paid by employer
Compensation: $160,000 – 190,000 annually + bonus (actual pay within this range depends on experience)
We are partnered with an industry leading, high-growth organization seeking a Director of End User Services & ITSM to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have end user computing experience leading teams managing M365 and endpoints on a global scale.
- Manage and optimize employee productivity tools and applications for stability, security, and positive user experience.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to develop strategies and initiatives for strong partnerships and increased productivity.
- Monitor KPIs to ensure employee and contractor productivity and effectiveness of enterprise tools.
- Develop and implement a strategic vision for compute and storage infrastructure aligned with business goals.
- Create a comprehensive collaboration tools strategy tailored to different employee and contractor personas.
- Establish and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and metrics for IT service delivery.
- Oversee laptop fleet maintenance, support, and security for both PC and Mac devices.
- Drive hyper-automation of support requests to improve resolution time and operational efficiencies.
- Proactively reduce IT Help Desk ticket volume through user issue prevention, improved training, and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry best practices, and standards.
- Stay updated with industry trends and provide strategic recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage local site operations in multiple locations/regions to keep sites functional and operational.
- Handle employee and contingent worker onboarding/offboarding, including equipment provisioning and deprovisioning, in accordance with ITIL processes and company policies.
- Manage global solutions for conference room audio-visual technologies and provide break-fix support.
- Implement endpoint security measures, software delivery, patching, and device security policies for BYOD scenarios.
- Continuously improve compute infrastructure spending efficiency and control costs.
- Identify, define, and enhance ITSM governance policies, standards, and frameworks.
- Maintain a process governance structure aligned with global standards, balancing business needs, compliance, risk, and cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 7+ years of IT experience specializing in employee productivity, collaboration tools, end-user computing, IT help desk, and endpoint security.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a wide range of advanced technologies including MS Windows, O365, OneDrive, AWS, Azure platform, MS Intune, GPO, MFA, SSO, PC gold imaging, Sentinel and MD Defender endpoint security solutions, Sophos endpoint security, and ITIL-based help desk processes.
- Possesses comprehensive expertise in PC lifecycle management, asset management, endpoint security, software delivery, patching, and onboarding/offboarding processes.
- Hands-on experience in implementing secure device policies for BYOD scenarios and related technologies.
- Familiarity with industry regulations, standards, and frameworks such as GDPR, ISO 27001, and ITIL.
- Certifications such as Microsoft, ITIL, and other relevant industry-recognized certification is a plus.
Compensation: $160,000 – 190,000 annually plus bonus (actual pay within this range depends on experience)
Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision insurance, a 401K program, flexible spending accounts.