Director of IT Infrastructure | $180,000 – $210,000 | Hybrid – Denver, Colorado | Financial firm
Are you a seasoned professional in managing financial firms Infrastructure and Network environments?
Would you like to join a dynamic and fast-growing organization that prioritizes investing in cutting-edge technologies and talented individuals?
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a financial firm and devise their IT roadmap and drive market leading projects.
You will also be given the independence and flexibility to bring forth your innovative ideas and to optimize our systems and processes.
- Driving technical and strategic initiatives in IT infrastructure
- Managing and mentoring teams in infrastructure and networking
- Efficiently executing and delivering projects
- Keeping internal stakeholders informed of project progress
- Communicating with business stakeholders and addressing their requirements
- Continuously evaluating and improving current systems and processes
- Experience working in financial services is preferred
- Proven experience in managing large-scale IT environments
- Strong background in technical roles, specifically in infrastructure and networking
- Demonstrated customer-facing and strategic leadership skills
- Ability to balance technical and business aspects of the role