About the job
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers – we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
In this role, you’ll be supporting our Co-founders / CEO + COO in supporting and driving strategic initiatives, increasing productivity, overseeing program management and communicating objectives between different departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience out of a real estate private equity or real estate investment banking background to provide thought leadership on real estate strategy.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve productivity
- Providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Working with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals
- Responding to inquiries on behalf of the executives
- Overseeing strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Identifying and helping solve core problems or opportunities within business processes
- Providing executives and other senior leaders with insight and analysis on the company’s operations
- Assessing risk when business decisions are madeProviding support and oversight for special projects and initiatives
- Planning, coordinating and leading meetings and workshopsIdentifying and providing recommendations on improvements across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred
- 2-4 years of experience within a management consulting firm
- Solid understanding of Excel with financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, track record of building trusted relationships with a variety of contacts and executive stakeholders
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into presentable messages
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
- OWNERSHIP: Make it happen, no matter what.
- EXCELLENCE: Everything we do is world-class
- COLLABORATION We trust in the power of working together.
- WINNING: We’re here to be the best.
- FAIRNESS: We get deals done, done right
- FUN: We work hard and we enjoy the ride.
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.