About the job
Chief Information Security Officer:
Someone with Financial background/knowledge needed.
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for the internal and external security of the organizations information systems.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the development, modification, and operation of security protocols including intrusion detection and prevention systems to protect the organizations information from breach or loss.
- Plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security protocols for the protection of the organizations computer networks and information.
- Conduct periodic audits and due diligence checks of security protocols, evaluating systems for vulnerabilities.
- Recommend and implement modifications to security protocols as required.
- Develop and/or provides training and guidance on acceptable use, risk management, incident response, and security protocols to employees.
- Brief senior management on status of security system and protocols.
- Review reports of, and evaluates response to, any security incidents.
- Ensure that monitoring operations comply with all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging security threats, technical challenges, and developments in system protection and IT security standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5-7+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 5 + years in a leadership role within Information technology.
- Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technology.
- Possesses a solid understanding of the Financial services industry.
- Experience with Jack Henry & Associates SilverLake preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient, or able to gain proficiency with, a broad array of security software applications and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software needed to maintain reports and records.
- Organized with attention to detail.
Current Job Opportunities
Accounting & Finance Staffing
Submit Your Resumé
News & Insights
9054 Valley Crest Ln #201
Germantown, TN 38138
© 2023 NexTech Solutions
All Rights Reserved. | Staffing Websites by Staffing Future