David Evans Enterprises, Inc.’s (DEEI) is a fast expanding, dynamic, values-based organization with subsidiaries that range from startups to an ENR top 100 design firm with 46-years of longevity. As we continue our impressive growth and focus on improving the quality of life for many communities, we are looking for an exceptional professional to serve as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of our holding company and its subsidiaries.The opportunity is unique as we strive for excellence in the industries we serve and give our outstanding professionals the freedom and support to do what they do best.
The Opportunity: DEEI is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join its executive team and partner with our chief executive officer to achieve our vision of excellence and growth. The successful candidate will exemplify entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate exceptional leadership in financial controls and strategic thinking .
The Company: DEEI is an employee-owned family of companies consisting of Top 100 Design Firm David Evans and Associates, Inc.; staffing firms Flux Resources, LLC, Mathys+Potestio LLC, and Disaster and Emergency Management Services International LLC; and the award-winning organizational development firm Motus Collaborative, LLC. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, DEEI is comprised of more than 1,200 employees. Its largest subsidiary, David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA), is a recognized leader in the design of complex transportation, land development, water, environmental, and energy projects nationwide. DEA is dedicated to improving the quality of life while demonstrating stewardship of the built and natural environments.
DEEI’s values of Honesty, Openness, Consideration, Involvement, Enjoyment, Entrepreneurial Spirit, and Financial Security infuse everything that we do. Our company culture focuses on making and keeping six commitments to our clients and each other: clarity of expectations, effective communication, accountability, collaboration and teamwork, initiative and creativity, and trust. Taken together, these commitments create authentic, meaningful relationships, effective solutions, and superior client experiences, which are integral in our success.
- Experience as a Controller of a larger company or CFO with a professional services firm that does at least $300 million a year in revenue.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience as a Controller or CFO with an Architectural, Engineering, Construction or similar professional services firm that does $400 million a year or more in revenue.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Health Savings and Lifestyle Spending Account with employer contribution
- Support for continuing education and training opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Flexible 9/80 (every other Friday off) work schedule available
- Holistic Wellbeing Program with a focus on physical, emotional, financial, career and community health
- Opportunity for growth with support and mentoring to help with professional goals
- Potential salary range is $250,000-$400,000 with additional bonuses depending on experience
Potential office locations include: Bellevue, WA; Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; Ontario, CA; Tustin, CA; Denver, CO; Boise, ID; Las Vegas, NV; Portland, OR; Dallas, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Spokane, WA