Full job description
The Company: Prime Robotics is a leading global automation company serving the Logistics, Manufacturing and E-Commerce industries. Prime Robotics develops cutting-edge solutions that are innovative, productive and scalable. Our mission is to accelerate supply chain logistics via best -in-class robotic solutions. If you like building cool stuff- come check us out!
Prime Robotics is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.
You in The Role and on The Team: In this role, you will be the sole employee in the Finance department responsible for managing all financial aspects of the company, including financial planning, budgeting, accounting, and reporting. As a key member of the management team, you will work closely with and become a trusted ally of the CEO and other senior leaders to develop and implement financial strategies that support our growth and prepare us for Round A funding. Additionally, you will be expected to create a financial model to help guide the company’s growth and fundraising efforts.
A Day in the Life
- Develop and manage financial plans and budgets that align with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and other ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Analyze financial data and provide insights and recommendations to senior leadership to help inform business decisions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, banks, and other financial institutions to support fundraising and other financial activities.
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations, and other legal requirements.
- Manage cash flow, investments, and financial risk to ensure the company’s financial stability and growth.
- Create a financial model that includes projections for revenue, expenses, and cash flow to guide the company’s growth and fundraising efforts.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the CEO and other senior leaders as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field; MBA or CPA preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance, accounting, or related field, with experience in a start-up or technology company preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial data to inform business decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing financial systems, tools, and processes, with proficiency in Excel and other financial software.
- Knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations, and other legal requirements.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
One more thing: Not sure you meet all the qualifications? Apply anyway! We don’t hire off key words. We hire real people who have experience and skills we want to hear about. This could be your dream job, but you won’t know unless you apply.
The Location: 1597 Cole Blvd, Lakewood, CO (MUST BE LOCAL)
The Salary: $150,000-225,000
The People: We consider our people at Prime Robotics to be the strength of our company. Prime Robotics is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s automation needs.
We take care of our team and provide great benefits:
- Medical, dental, and insurance coverage to support your well-being.
- Vacation and sick leave for maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Valuable hands-on experience and opportunities for skills growth in cutting-edge robotics technology.
- A culture of innovation, providing an environment ripe for personal and professional development.
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, and having fun and celebrating together!
- You find this posting
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you’re interested (apply, email, scream from rooftop)
- We set up time to talk further about this amazing opportunity
- You meet the team in person and via Zoom
- You take the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You refer your friends, and they join the fun
The Advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for.