Blackmore Partners is hiring a Private Equity firm that is seeking applicants with in-depth knowledge in IT and Services. Executives should have demonstrated the ability to be responsible for driving operational excellence through product, people, quality, and innovation standards. Preferred applicants are executives with strong P&L growth and revenue generation who are interested in running a Private Equity backed company.
Applicants should have directly managed P&L operations of at least $50 million with an EBITDA north of $4 million. Resumes must clearly show operational P&L information. Applicants should also make note of how they have grown sales and EBITDA.
• Must be a current or former operational executive (CEO/COO/President/VP/EVP/GM).
• $50M+ P&L experience while in a direct operational role.
• 10+ years of experience in IT and Services.
• A history of successful revenue growth.
• Ability to build a strong management team.
• Idea or vision of a company they would like to acquire in partnership with private equity
• You must state your P&L responsibility in the resume, or your consideration will be delayed
• Represents the company in all interactions with customers, government, and regulatory officials in a courteous and professional manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Deep domain experience
• Measurable results outside of the market wave
• Track record of significant shareholder value
• Understand industry know-how
• Dedicated focus on growing and transforming targets
• Exemplary forecasting expertise
• Background in IT and Services
You must state your P&L responsibility in the resume, or your consideration will be delayed. And only apply if you are working as CEO/COO/President/VP/EVP/GM currently or have previously worked as CEO/COO/President/VP/EVP/GM.