DISH is Built on Opportunity
Sling TV provides an over-the-top (OTT) live TV streaming service on TVs, smartphones, tablets, computers, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Roku, Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, LG, Microsoft, Comcast, and Tivo, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, ViacomCBS, and more.
The Senior TV/OTT Media Buyer reports to the Head of Sling Partner Marketing. In this role, the Senior Media Buyer will lead the development and implementation of media plans across upper funnel tactics, primarily across TV/OTT. A successful candidate will have TV/OTT media buying experience, a quantitative background, be comfortable working with senior leadership, and be eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and execution of brand media buys across platforms (including TV, audio, print, and OTT/CTV)
- Work with Sling leadership to align media strategy with overall marketing and business strategies
- Present media plans and results to executive stakeholders
- Serve as main point of contact for media agency and manage day-to-day agency deliverables
- Own P&L line items for upper funnel media tactics, ensuring accurate forecasting and reporting
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop media creative briefs and experience plans
- Evaluate and execute sponsorships with strategic partners
- Work with analytics teams to design testing plans and measure ongoing impact of media buys
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in a strategic and quantitative TV/OTT media buying role (national media planning/buying experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or related field (MBA is a plus)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Quantitative orientation
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
Compensation: $76,300.00/Year – $109,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.
To apply for this job please visit www.builtincolorado.com.