DISH is Built on Opportunity
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for leading projects that require collaboration with other department leaders and recommending, prioritizing, and managing projects related to all activities of the end-to-end Supply Chain, including New Product Introduction, Purchasing, Category Management, and Data Analytics. Supply Chain project initiatives may include but are not limited to process improvement, technology management, innovation, and new product introduction. This position will support the formal launch and implementation of the DISH Supply Chain Procurement Center of Excellence (COE). This COE will establish corporate supply chain procurement standards, provide training, communicate and manage policy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Data Analytics, Purchasing, and Category Management teams to support internal DISH customers in sourcing the right products at the right time and price
- Develop a deep understanding of Oracle Purchasing capabilities in order to identify and champion projects and request and manage changes or updates to these systems as the need or opportunity arises
- Review vendor data reports from the Data Management team and determine which vendors may be candidates for automated purchasing and PO/invoice processing (e.g. via Internet Procurement, EDI, and/or cXML); submit prioritized vendors to IT for setup and manage each project through to testing and implementation
- Represent Corporate Supply Chain Procurement and communicate important information throughout the team and back to the business for new product introductions; compose and communicate product specifications, and coordinate distribution efforts throughout the DISH supply chain
- Write, manage, and enforce policies as they relate to the Procurement process at DISH
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with multiple departments to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects
- Maintain data and prepare reports and analyses using standard office software
- Ensure that all business transactions are ethical and that activities are compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other relevant regulatory programs
- Some travel may be required
Skills, Experience and Requirements
You will be considered a great fit for this role if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- We require a minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in procurement, contract negotiation, commodity management, and business analysis
- Experience in the Wireless industry is highly desired, along with knowledge of materials, suppliers, etc.
- Knowledge of principles and practices in sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing, including ethics, bid preparation and evaluation, quality and inventory control Interest in market and commodity research and techniques and a general understanding of contracts
- Demonstrated experience in successfully driving procurement savings and building strong cross-
functional partnerships with business units in a wireless network deployment environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with basic office software (e.g. ERP systems including Oracle, database management,
Google Suite, OneNote)
- Ability to work independently to conduct studies, analyze and evaluate data, and make
recommendations and decisions on complicated or high-profile projects
Compensation: $76,400.00/Year – $109,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
To apply for this job please visit www.builtincolorado.com.