Website Gillette Children's
0.5 FTE (20 hrs/wk); Monday – Friday, business hours. This position will work primarily remote, with the requirement to come on-site as needed. Position will be based at the main St. Paul location.
In coordination with the CEO, General Counsel and Director of External Affairs, the Board of Directors Liaison provides strategic and administrative support regarding all matters related to the Board of Directors. All matters of the Board of Directors are at the direction of the CEO. The Liaison serves as a lead point of contact for the Board and participates in and supports Board governance matters. The Liaison manages all logistics related to the Board of Directors including those related to meetings, events, and other important communications. The Liaison is expected to maintain discretion and confidentiality regarding all Board matters.
The hourly wage for this opportunity is $34.69/hour to $52.01/hour, with a median wage of $43.35/hour. Pay is dependent on several factors including relevant work experience, education, certification & licensure, and internal equity. Hourly pay is just one part of the compensation package for employees. Gillette supports career progression and offers a competitive benefits package that includes a retirement savings match, tuition and certification reimbursement, paid time off, and health and wellness benefits.
- Collaborating with multiple individuals across different organizations and internal departments
- Managing multiple priorities and organizing work to optimize time
- Adapting to a variety of needs, styles, and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 year previous experience working with Board of Directors or Executives (providing administrative support, project management, operations, or event/coordination planning
- Master’s degree, J.D. preferred
- Strong diplomacy and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and demonstrate a high level of service and responsiveness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a professional environment with high-level executives.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Comfortable working with a limited peer group.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly resourced with the ability to be effective independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Works effectively with diverse cultures and populations.
Gillette requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless there is a Gillette-approved medical or religious exemption. New hires will be required to have at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine prior to starting employment and submit proof of 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine prior to 1st day. Gillette also requires all employees to receive the influenza vaccine or wear an approved face mask during influenza season. The flu vaccine can be done at the time of the health clearance appointment.
Gillette Children’s is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse team, as we know that the diverse experiences of our employees make Gillette a stronger and better organization. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment where all patients, families and staff are welcomed and valued. We believe diverse perspectives and identities foster excellence, improve patient care and are essential for Gillette to fulfill its mission. Our team members collaborate to help patients of all backgrounds and abilities reach their full potential.
Gillette Children’s is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of an individual’s race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation or gender identity, military status or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws.
We partner with individuals and families to provide specialized, coordinated care for individuals who have complex, rare or traumatic conditions starting in childhood.
To learn more about working at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, please visit https://www.gillettechildrens.org/careers.
Gillette Children’s participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program which is an internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work,
Gillette will give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact DHS or the Social Security Administration (SSA) to resolve the issue before Gillette takes any further action. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/ for further details regarding e-verify.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.